Jet Ski Vero Beach
Should you rent jet skis, or should you take a jet ski guided tour? We prefer the guided tours. The reason is, the Indian River Lagoon can be tricky to navigate, and there are lots of shallow sandbars you might not be aware of. We’ve thought ahead though, we understand why you would want to rent jet skis instead of taking a jet ski tour. Our guides are there to make sure you have fun. We can go fast as long as you’d like, or as slow as you want. We’ll point out wildlife like manatee and dolphins, and we know all the good spots to find them. Let us show you around our playground!
What to bring on your jet ski
- Must bring valid I.D.
- Retainer for sunglasses. The more expensive they are the faster they sink
- Parent of minor must be present
- It’s recommended all participants wear a wetsuit bottom or clothing that provides equivalent protection in order to protect the participant
- Waterproof Bag
- Must arrive 30 min before the tour for a safety briefing.
- If born on or after January 1, 1988, must have present the Boater Safety Course in order to operate the jet ski